The Vision Story Frames Your Strategy
Mayor Erin Stewart of the City of New Britain, Connecticut recognized that a clear and concise vision will ultimately lay the foundation to build a progressive plan to revitalize the City.
In collaboration with Mayor Stewart and her staff, BlumShapiro framed a strategic vision that re-imagines New Britain and incorporates new ideas and emerging approaches to city government that serves to engage constituents, while setting the stage for change.
BlumShapiro provided the City with a method for developing its own vision story. As a result, New Britain has crafted a blueprint for improving the City’s culture, services, technology and economic development.
With BlumShapiro’s guidance, Mayor Stewart created a rich and vivid vision for the future that details ideas for:
- Redefining the working relationship between the City and the school district to improve the education services provided to the City’s youth
- Instituting a robust economic development plan focusing on fiscal responsibility
- Encouraging new business opportunities by leveraging the City’s current assets, including:
- A state university
- A minor league professional sports team
- Inter-county public transportation infrastructure
- Arts and culture museum
The BlumShapiro Advantage
- BlumShapiro’s leadership and extensive planning experience provided the necessary platform to design municipal initiatives and rapidly implement them
BlumShapiro can help your city form an obtainable vision, regardless of the size and complexity of