Like many companies who expand their business horizons through acquisitions and mergers, this eletrical equipment manufacturing company’s master data was fragmented and dispersed, so they turned to Profisee Master Data Maestro for help. Through the use of Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS) as a collective data warehouse and Master Data Maestro's stewardship and workflow capabilities, enterprise data assets were managed quickly and cost-effectively in just six months.
Their challenges centered around:
- Consolidating reporting hierarchies between lines of business
- Tackling logistics to implement a holistic reporting structure
- Missed opportunities to cross-sell among the lines of business
- Resource constraints managing 8 different ERP systems
- Wasted time of sales reps trying to create consolidated reports
The disjointed customer record-keeping system was mended with the seamless communication between MDS, Maestro, and BizTalk. Their MDM application promotes data quality and has drastically increased the company’s efficiency in reporting, analytics, decision making strategies, re-selling, and operational activities.
Looking for more details on this project? Request the full case study here >>