News & Events
Digital Transformation Workshop
Friday, October 27, 2017; 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Microsoft Corporate Office
280 Trumbull Street, Hartford, CT 06103
Are you ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution?
The digital transformation of business is underway, brought on by the convergence of technologies, connected by the cloud, fueled by data and enabled by the trust economy. It is quickly changing the way we do business, driving some forward while leaving others behind.
Join Noah Ullman, Director, at BlumShapiro Consulting and Ari Santiago, President of IT Direct, as they explain the importance of preparing your organization and give you the tools to take advantage of this fast-paced, ongoing transformation. During this session, you'll learn about the principles and infrastructure driving the 4th Industrial Revolution forward including technologies like artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, cloud computing and more. You’ll walk away with the steps you need to lead your organization into the future.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Digital Transformation and the 4th Industrial Revolution, and why it is important
- The democratization of technology and its impact
- The importance of a strong technical infrastructure
- The technologies necessary for security, privacy and success
- Next steps your organization should take