BlumShapiro and CBIA Business MinutesNovember 01, 2013
BlumShapiro and CBIA have partnered to produce the 2013 Survey of Connecticut Businesses. This annual study, now in its twelfth year, is the premier research report examining the profitability, outlook, workforce, and legislative priorities of Connecticut’s business community. Since our last survey, conducted in the summer of 2012, Connecticut’s economy has shown signs of sustained (albeit moderate) growth.
The following CBIA/BlumShapiro Business Minutes with Tom DeVitto share some of the key findings in the survey:
- Hiring Trends Business Minute
- Exporting Trends Business Minute
- Workforce Trends Business Minute
- Key Findings on Profitability Business Minute
- Views on Connecticut Business Minute