Webinar: Audits of Employee Benefit PlansMay 18, 2015
Instructor: Jessie Kanter
Time: 12:00 pm (EST)
CPE Credit: 2 hours for CPAs
This course provides the foundation for audits of employee benefit plans. It includes discussion related to audit procedures designed to test participant data, contributions, distributions, and loans.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners in public accounting at all levels of experience conducting employee benefit plan audits.
- Financial Reporting
- Most common errors found in employee benefit plan audits
- Identify testing of participant transactions
- Recognize financial reporting
- Identify common errors in audits of employee benefit plans
- Recognize correction programs for employee benefit plans