Webinar: Preparing & Reporting on OCBOA Financial StatementsSeptember 15, 2015
Instructor: Jessie Kanter
Time: 12:00 pm (EST)
CPE Credit: 2 hours for CPAs
This course provides an overview of the common types of OCBOA financial statements and the differences between OCBOA and US GAAP. We will also cover the modifications needed to the auditors' report and accountants' report when reporting on financial statements prepared in accordance with OCBOA.
Who Should Attend
Accounting professionals who prepare or report on financial statements prepared in accordance with OCBOA.
- OCBOA Financial Statements
- Modifications on accounting and auditing reports
- Identify common OCBOA types
- Differentiate between OCBOA financial statements and US GAAP financial statements
- Recognize reporting on audited OCBOA financial statements
- Recognize reporting on reviewed and compiled OCBOA financial statements