Blum Shapiro & Co, P.C.
PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
For Social Security Numbers (P.A. 08-167)
We may collect certain personal information, including Social Security numbers, in the course of our business. We will make what we believe to be reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Social Security numbers we collect.
How do we protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers?
We protect the confidentiality of the Social Security numbers we collect in the course of business by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect their confidentiality, including:
- Limiting access to the Social Security numbers we collect
- Prohibiting unlawful disclosure of the Social Security numbers we collect
- Reviewing these safeguards on a regular basis
- Training our employees in the proper handling of Social Security numbers
- Requiring that third parties with access to Social Security numbers protect their confidentiality
Additional Privacy Policies
BlumShapiro is committed to protecting your privacy. The Privacy Statement applies to the BlumShapiro app(s) and governs data collection and usage. By using the BlumShapiro app (s), you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
BlumShapiro app does not collect any personally identifiable information.
Sharing of Information
BlumShapiro does not share or transfer any personal information with third parties.
Changes to this Statement
BlumShapiro may update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.