Who We Are
Aldea J. Wasley, CPA, MSA
Direct Dial: 860-561-6801
Areas of Expertise
Educational Institutions, Healthcare, Independent Schools, Non-Profit Organizations, Accounting & Auditing
General Experience Highlights
As a manager in our Accounting and Auditing Group, Aldea has experience providing services to clients in a wide range of industries with a focus on non-profit organizations, including healthcare organizations, educational institutions, community and private foundations, and human service agencies. In this position, she is responsible for supervision, administration and completion of engagements. Aldea also has experience with numerous non-profit organizations who are subject to state and federal single audits.
In addition to audit services, Aldea works on both Medicaid and Medicare Cost Reports. In this role, Aldea supervises the preparation and finalization process of cost reports for healthcare organizations.
- University of Connecticut, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Connecticut, Master of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Dog Star Rescue
- Treasurer, Board of Directors