Who We Are
Brian G. Osganian, Esq., J.D.
Direct Dial: 617-221-1923
Areas of Expertise
Individuals, Real Estate, Estate & Trust Planning, State & Local Tax Services, Tax
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in BlumShapiro’s Tax Department, Brian has expertise in individual, estate and fiduciary income taxation, estate planning and partnership and corporate taxation. Brian also has extensive experience in state and local taxation and multistate taxation.
Brian is a tax attorney who formerly practiced with the Massachusetts Department of Revenue as tax counsel. He also served as senior tax manager at Laventhol & Horwath and served as Director of Tax Services at Schneider, Schneider & Associates, P.C., prior to its merger with BlumShapiro in 2015.
- University of Maine — Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- Bentley College — Master of Science in Taxation
- Boston College Law School — Juris Doctor
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Committee of Taxation