Who We Are
Crystal A. Germanese, CPA
Direct Dial: (860) 570-6496
Fax: (860) 726-7696
Areas of Expertise
Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, Individuals, Real Estate Cost Segregation, Tax, Family Office Services
General Experience Highlights
As a tax partner, Crystal specializes in serving privately held businesses and their owners on tax matters ranging from income tax planning, compliance, specialized transactions, and family wealth and tax planning. She has expertise in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing/distribution, and real estate.
Crystal also leads the Real Estate Cost Segregation Services Group. This specialized tax and engineering service identifies and reclassifies property acquisition and construction costs eligible for accelerated depreciation methods.
Crystal is a member of our Women Who Lead Social Network, which includes a wide range of senior-level Blum personnel actively helping to clear advancement barriers for women through guidance, coaching and advocacy—as well as offering honest feedback and advice to all Blum employees about how to support the women they work with.
- University of Connecticut ─ Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of Hartford ─ Master of Science in Accounting and Taxation.
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut
- Audit Committee Member