Who We Are
Jason F. Correia, CPA, CFE, MSA
Direct Dial: 781-610-1242
Areas of Expertise
Construction, Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Service Firms, Retail, Private Equity, Accounting & Auditing, Transaction Advisory Services
General Experience Highlights
As an advisory director in the firm’s Transaction Advisory Services group, Jason provides buy-side and sell-side quality of earnings and financial due diligence, and post deal opening balance sheet support to private equity, strategic buyers and self-funded searchers. Jason has more than five years of experience on transactions involving middle-market companies in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, professional services and other B2B businesses.
Jason previously served as a manager in BlumShapiro’s Accounting and Auditing Department, performing audit, review and compilation services for a wide range of clients including construction, manufacturing, distribution, and professional service firms. In this position he performed all manager level aspects of auditing engagements including supervising fieldwork and overseeing staff accountants.
Jason has over eight years of public accounting experience and joined BlumShapiro in 2010, after interning with PricewaterhouseCoopers during college.
- University of Connecticut - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration,
Master of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Association for Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Exit Planning Exchange - Hartford, CT Chapter (XPX), Sponsorship Chair
- Association for Corporate Growth - CT Chapter (ACG)
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors (AMAA)