Who We Are
Jennifer P. Hogencamp, CPA,CHAE
Direct Dial: (401) 330-2735
Areas of Expertise
Distribution, Educational Institutions, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Accounting & Auditing
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in the firm’s Accounting and Auditing Department and leader of the firm’s Hospitality Services Group, Jen has almost
20 years of public accounting experience, including 7 years with Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen.
In providing audit services to a wide array of clients—including those in the hospitality, education, technology, manufacturing and distribution industries—Jen works with some of the largest hospitality management companies in the country, as well as a number of
non-profit agencies, specializing in audit services for educational institutions.
Each year, Jen teaches several continuing professional education courses for many of our firm’s employees and clients. She is the sponsoring partner for BlumShapiro’s Women Who Lead initiative—which helps mentor and empower young female professionals—and also helps run the philanthropic efforts of the firm’s Rhode Island office.
Jen is certified by the Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals as a Certified Hospitality Account Executive.
- Bentley University — Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Best Buddies of Rhode Island
- Executive Member, Board of Directors
- Co-chair, Best Buddies Day
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP)
- President, Board of Directors