Who We Are
Katelyn B. Gregor, CPA, MSA
Direct Dial: 781.610.1235
Areas of Expertise
Automobile Dealerships, Construction, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Non-Profit Organizations, Accounting & Auditing
General Experience Highlights
As a manager in our Accounting and Auditing Group, Katelyn has experience providing services to a wide range of clients, including non-profit organizations, professional services, auto dealerships, healthcare organizations, manufacturers and construction. In this position, she provides audit services, supervises fieldwork, oversees staff accountants and coordinates with client personnel to ensure successful completion of projects.
Katelyn is part of the firm’s Professional Service Group and provides services such as financial statement audits, reviews and compilations as well as Schedule of Direct Labor, Burden and Fringe Benefits and General Overhead audits.
In addition, Katelyn is a member of BlumShapiro’s Community Involvement Committee, which is dedicated to serving our communities.
- University of Connecticut - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Connecticut - Master of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACECMA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts (ASM)
- Utility Contractors' Association of New England (UCANE)