Who We Are
Matthew T. Gaieski, CPA
Direct Dial: (860) 561-6847
Fax: (860) 726-7747
Areas of Expertise
Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Professional Service Firms, Food and Beverage, Accounting & Auditing, Employee Benefit Assurance Services
General Experience Highlights
As a manager in our Accounting and Auditing Department, Matt has over 13 years of experience working with a wide range of privately held clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industries, as well as food & beverage companies and professional service firms. Matt provides audit services, supervises fieldwork and oversees staff accountants during engagements.
Matt has worked with various international companies and has significant experience with consolidation and reporting matters, mergers and acquisitions and due diligence.
Matt is also part of the firm’s Employee Benefit Assurance Services Group and has extensive experience in auditing benefit plans, including defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
Matt began his career at McGladrey and joined BlumShapiro in 2009.
- University of Connecticut ─ Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Connecticut ─ Master of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Educational Trust Fund Committee (ETF)