Who We Are
Michael V. Ferri, CPA, MST
Direct Dial: (401) 330-2716
Areas of Expertise
Distribution, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Professional Service Firms, Accounting & Auditing, Tax
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in BlumShapiro’s Accounting and Auditing and Tax Departments, Mike has over a decade of experience providing audit, tax and consulting services to clients involved in manufacturing and distribution as well as in the hospitality and precious metals industries, many with global operations. He also directs engagements for clients in the professional service sector with a focus on law and finance.
Mike works closely with clients on a wide range of services and projects, assisting them with strategic tax planning and compliance, banking relationships and financing, costing studies, as well as merger and acquisition strategies. Mike’s disciplines in both audit and tax enable him to be an invaluable resource to his clients looking for a grand scale approach that brings the paramount benefit to their companies.
Mike is also a member of our Women Who Lead Social Network, which includes a wide range of senior-level Blum personnel actively helping to clear advancement barriers for women through guidance, coaching and advocacy—as well as offering honest feedback and advice to all Blum employees about how to support the women they work with.
Mike was elected partner in 2014.
- Providence College — Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bryant University — Master of Science in Taxation
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- French-American School of Rhode Island
- Treasurer, Board of Trustees
- Providence College President's Council Executive Career
- Mentor Program, Executive Career Mentor