Who We Are
Michael P. Jodon, CPA
Direct Dial: (203) 944-8692
Fax: (203) 712-1492
Areas of Expertise
Manufacturing, Professional Service Firms, Tax
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in BlumShapiro’s Tax Department, Michael specializes in working with privately held companies in a variety of manufacturing, distribution and service industries. His experience of over 20 years includes multistate tax planning and compliance, tax and probate court compliance and representation of clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state tax departments.
Michael provides tax consulting, planning, tax provision, and tax compliance services for a broad base of clients, including corporations, partnerships and individuals. In addition, Michael has significant experience in advising his clients on transaction structure and tax impact, tax controversy and tax accounting methods.
Michael has published articles on U.S. income taxation and served as chair of the tax department at Nishball, Carp, Niedermeier, Pacowta & Co., P.C. prior to its merger with BlumShapiro.
- Sacred Heart University ─ Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC)
- Board of Directors, Former Member
- Instructor, JA Titan Program