Who We Are
Michelle Y. Hatch, CPA
Direct Dial: (781) 610-1231
Fax: (617) 472-2586
Areas of Expertise
Manufacturing, Real Estate, Distribution, Non-Profit Organizations, Educational Institutions, Healthcare, Clean Energy, Life Sciences, Technology, Accounting & Auditing, Employee Benefit Assurance Services
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in the firm's Accounting & Auditing Department, Michelle oversees audit, tax and accounting engagements for non-profit organizations including educational institutions, membership organizations, associations, human services agencies, and arts and cultural organizations.
Michelle is also a member of the Employee Benefit Assurance Group and leadership team and oversees audits for 401(k), 403(b) and defined benefit retirement plans.
Michelle is part of our Women Who Lead Social Network, which includes a wide range of senior-level Blum personnel actively helping to clear advancement barriers for women through guidance, coaching and advocacy—as well as offering honest feedback and advice to all Blum employees about how to support the women they work with.
Michelle has over 20 years of public accounting experience, including seven years in the Boston office of Arthur Anderson where she specialized in audits of private and public small businesses.
- Bentley College ─ Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Past Member Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network (MNN)
- Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Inc.
- Providers Council
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors
- Audit Committee
- Education Committee
- Past Chair, Women's Business Connection Athena Program
- Rockland Chamber of Commerce
- Norwell VNA and Hospice
- Charitable Fund Board of Trustees
- Self Help, Inc
- Audit Committee