Who We Are
Peter J. Niedermeyer, CPA
Direct Dial: (860) 561-6841
Fax: (860) 726-7741
Areas of Expertise
Manufacturing, Real Estate, Employee Benefit Assurance Services, Accounting & Auditing
General Experience Highlights
Within the firm, Pete serves as the Director of the Accounting and Auditing Department. He also chairs the Accounting and Auditing Partners Committee, which develops policies and procedures for the conduct of the firm’s accounting and auditing practice and monitors the firm’s professional compliance with its quality control policies and procedures.
Pete oversees the employee benefit plan audit services within the firm, which now includes over 300 plans.
Pete is also director of quality control and serves as the firm’s designated partner for the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
- University of Connecticut ─ Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Former Member, Accounting Principles/Auditing Standards Committee
- State of Connecticut State Board of Accountancy
- Board Member
- Baker Tilly International
- North America Audit and Accounting Committee