Who We Are
Shannon Crowley, CPA, MSA
Direct Dial: (781) 610-1245
Fax: (617) 472-2586
Areas of Expertise
Colleges, Hospitals, Educational Institutions, Healthcare, Long-Term Care, Independent Schools, Non-Profit Organizations, Accounting & Auditing, Employee Benefit Assurance Services
General Experience Highlights
As a manager in BlumShapiro’s Accounting and Auditing Department, based in Quincy, Massachusetts, Shannon oversees audit engagements and is responsible for engagement planning, staff supervision and coordination with client personnel to ensure successful completion of projects. Shannon has over 12 years of experience working with clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, independent schools, non-profit, manufacturing and distribution.
Shannon has also conducted audits of employee benefit plans for a variety of industries.
Shannon is a member of our Women Who Lead Social Network, which includes a wide range of senior-level Blum personnel actively helping to clear advancement barriers for women through guidance, coaching and advocacy—as well as offering honest feedback and advice to all Blum employees about how to support the women they work with.
Prior to joining BlumShapiro in 2011, Shannon previously worked as a supervisor at a Boston public accounting firm in their healthcare group; a senior business auditor at Northeastern University; and a supervisor at Harvard Medical School.
- Saint Anselm College — Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Northeastern University — Master of Science in Accountancy
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Massachusetts Senior Care Association
- LeadingAge Massachusetts
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network (MNN)
- Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Inc.
- Providers' Council
- Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)