Who We Are
Stephen E. Bonder, CPA, MST, MBA
Direct Dial: (617) 658-5210
Fax: (617) 641-0090
Areas of Expertise
Distribution, Individuals, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Retail, Accounting & Auditing, Tax, Family Office Services
General Experience Highlights
As a partner in the firm’s Private Client and Family Office Group, Stephen focuses on advising privately held companies and high net worth families on business planning and operations, as well as accounting, auditing, and tax planning and compliance. Industries he serves include real estate, manufacturing, distribution and hospitality.
Stephen assists privately held companies with the development and implementation of succession plans and effective strategies for maximizing enterprise value. In addition, he assists company owners with strategies for acquisitions and divestitures.
Starting his career with the Boston office of KPMG LLP and then joining a regional firm as partner, Stephen advanced to the role of Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer of a telecommunications company, and later became its president. He worked at Friedman, Suvalle & Salomon prior to its merger with BlumShapiro in 2014.
- Babson College ─ Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bentley University ─ Master of Science in Taxation
- Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology ─ Master of Business Administration
Professional Organizations and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Jewish National Fund (New England Zone)
- Past Member, Board of Directors
- Blue Hill Country Club
- Past Treasurer
- The Rashi School
- Past President/Treasurer