At BlumShapiro we often deal with complex issues and provide relevant solutions. We have become a trusted source for law firms, insurance companies, businesses and banks.
Our Litigation Services and Business Valuation Group delivers sophisticated analysis on complex issues such as business valuation, forensic accounting, eDiscovery, bankruptcy, fraud, economic damages and divorce.
BlumShapiro’s Litigation Services and Business Valuation Group provides specialized consulting services as part of BlumShapiro, New England’s largest regional accounting, tax and business consulting firm based in Connecticut. Founded in 1980, we consistently rank among the top 70 accounting firms in the U.S . We also have been named one of “The Best” in accounting, business valuation, forensic accounting and eDiscovery by The Connecticut Law Tribune.
Our specially trained staff has achieved the highest levels of accreditation as Certified Public Accountants:
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (CIRA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser - Business Valuation Discipline (ASA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
Members of our Litigation Services and Business Valuation Group are active in more than a dozen locally known and nationally recognized professional organizations. We participate in ongoing training, have written numerous articles for industry publications and frequently serve as guest speakers at professional conferences.
Our litigation consulting services include:
- Forensic and investigative accounting
- Economic damages
- Insurance investigations and accounting malpractice
- Computer forensics and e-Discovery
- Fraud risk assessments
- Business valuation
- Transfer Pricing Consultation and Studies
Contact Mark Campbell today to learn more about our litigation services.